Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Characters Reading: Alex Claremont-Diaz and Prince Henry

Red, White & Royal Blue is such a wonderful romantic comedy and I knew as soon as I saw the scene below I had to post it for Characters Reading. In this scene, Alex Claremont-Diaz and Prince Henry were relaxing and reading books at Alex's parents' summer house. While Alex was too preoccupied by Henry's mere presence to concentrate on reading One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston. However, Henry (who I believe is a bookworm) was totally immersed in his book, Girl, Woman, Other by Bernardine Evaristo.

I love all the little details that were included in this scene. For instance, they were reading real books and not prop ones. And Alex's book is written by the same author who wrote Red, White & Royal Blue that the movie was based on.

(Red, White & Royal Blue)

No comments: