Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Wish List Wednesday: September 6th

Happy Wednesday!

For today's Wish List Wednesday, I only have two things on my list. The first is easily attainable and the second is truly a beloved wish that I hope one day will come true. Anyway, here's my list.




Red, White & Royal Blue Official Tote Bag

Red, White & Royal Blue has quickly become one of my favorite movies. And I would love to get some merchandise besides the two books that I have: the pink paperback and the blue hardcover collector's edition. Something that I want to get is this Red, White & Royal Blue official tote bag. And I also want to get a t-shirt as well as the movie tie-in cover but first I'll start with the tote bag because I know I'll get good use out of it.

Red, White & Royal Blue Tote Bag                       $18.99             Amazon (amazon.com)

- 16 inches x 16 inches
- 14 inches Hand Straps
- Double-stitched for Durability
- Reinforced Bottom which Flattens to Hold More Items
- Dry Clean and Spot Clean






A Walk-in Home Library

I wish I had a room that I could turn into a walk-in home library. I would love for it to have a lot of bookcases and shelves where I can organize all my books. Along with a big comfy chair to curl up in as I read.

I always wanted to sort my books by genre so that when I want to read a mystery, sci-fi, romance, etc. it would be easy to find the book I'm looking for without have to look through my packed shelves. And having a lot shelf space would be a dream. Because at the moment, I have more books than I have space. In fact, I have no more shelf space. All the new books that buy, I store them in several boxes and containers.

So, I guess until my dream comes true, I'll just have to be happy with the space that I have. I just need to get creative with how I organize and store my books.

No comments: