Thursday, November 9, 2023

Trailer: Mr. Monk's Last Case: A Monk Movie

I used to love watching the Monk TV series, I'm really surprised I haven't rewatched it. Anyway, it's a really good procedural that follows former police officer (possibly detective, it's been a while) turned (due to his mental issues and neurosis) private detective. I love that the show ended while it was still good and still a fan favorite. I'm happy to see the show return as a movie (possible movie series) and Mr. Monk's Last Case: A Monk Movie will premiere on Friday, December 8th on Peacock.

As for other shows, Psych has done an excellent job of successfully returning as a movie series. All three movies have been fun and very enjoyable to watch. I also really enjoyed watching the Luther movie Luther: The Fallen Sun, it was very good and suspenseful. I really hope there will be another movie. Not every show has success returning as a movie, case in point Teen Wolf: The Movie. It was extremely disappointing and terribly written with a plot that made absolutely no sense. It was so bad I'll be surprised if it receives a sequel.

From the trailer, the Mr. Monk's Last Case still has the same feel as the TV series and the mystery seems like it's going to be interesting. I love that all the main characters returned. And according to reports, fan favorite character Sharona Fleming (who I still can't believe married Randall "Randy" Disher) will also appear perhaps as a cameo. I'm really looking forward to seeing this.


Mr. Monk's Last Case: A Monk Movie

Description:

Monk returns to solve one last, very personal case involving his beloved stepdaughter Molly, a journalist preparing for her wedding.

No comments: