Friday, March 22, 2024

Quote: Janice Hosenstein and Ross Geller (Friends)

Janice: What is wrong now?!

Ross: This isn't what I ordered! Man! Can anything go right in my life?! First my marriage falls apart and then...

Janice: I know! I know! And then you lose your apartment! And then you lose your job! And then your ex-wife gets married so fast! And now the coffee, ahh!! Ross, we need to talk.

Ross: Okay. Sometimes I feel...

Janice: No, no, no, no. I'm going to talk. I believe that the sun has set on our day in the sun.

Ross: Huh?

Janice: You're a very sweet person Ross, umm, unfortunately I don't think I can take another second of you whining!!

Ross: Let-let me make sure I'm hearing this right, you're ending this with me because I'm too whiney? So you're saying, I've become so whiney that I annoy you, Janice.

Janice: Well yeah!!

Ross: OH... MY... GOD!!

Janice: Are you gonna be okay?

Ross: I am now.

~ Janice Hosenstein and Ross Geller, Friends season 5 episode 12: The One With Chandler's Work Laugh

I've been rewatching Friends and the show is just so funny. For instance, Ross Geller truly must have been at his lowest to have hooked up and dated Janice Hosenstein. And to add insult to injury, for her of all people to say that he was whiney. Especially since Janice is one of the most annoying characters on the show. But somehow she didn't want to deal with Ross and just ended things with him. Which I can understand, because Ross needed to get his life in order. This entire situation had to be a real eye-opener for sure that he had truly hit rock bottom.

(gif Source: Sadie (rileykeouhg))

(Friends season 5 episode 12: The One With Chandler's Work Laugh)

No comments: