Thursday, March 21, 2024

Trailers for Tonight's Episodes: 9-1-1 and Station 19

With NCAA Basketball on CBS tonight my usual Thursday shows: Young Sheldon, Ghosts and So Help Me Todd will not be airing for a while. So, there's only two shows I'll be watching tonight: 9-1-1 and Station 19. I'm not sure what to expect from tonight's episodes of both shows, I just hope they will be interesting.

One thing I hope I don't see in tonight's episode is Marisol (I hope she will be written off soon). Beside her lack of chemistry with Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz, she really doesn't add anything to the show. And last week's episode really proved it when her minimal screentime, one line and bad acting were overshadowed by the importance of Evan "Buck" Buckley and Shannon Diaz to Eddie and his son Christopher's story.

Since I have an hour in between shows, maybe I'll read (I still need to finish The Fever Code by James Dashner) or watch the third episode of The Girls on the Bus on HBO Max or the first episode of Palm Royale on Apple TV+. I don't know, I'll see.


8:00 PM EST

9-1-1 season 7 episode 2: Rock the Boat                                 8:00 PM EST                                                 ABC


Description:

The disastrous cruise continues when Bobby and Athena respond to the ship's explosion, racing to aid injured passengers. Meanwhile, Hen questions her instincts in a life-taking call and grows concerned about Athena and Bobby's whereabouts.






10:00 PM EST

Station 19 season 7 episode 2: Good Grief                            10:00 PM EST                                           ABC


Description:

Ben and Theo respond to a challenging Crisis One call; Jack struggles with adjusting to his new reality; Maya and Carina treat a nanny with a surprising diagnosis; Travis finds a surprise at Dixon's wake; Vic joins Beckett at a funeral.

No comments: