Sunday, May 12, 2024

Entertainment New #53: Cancelled and Renewed Shows



- I really didn't want to report that ABC cancelled Not Dead Yet which is why I put off posting it. But yeah, it was such a fun and interesting show that now ends after two seasons which is so disappointing. I'm going to miss watching Not Dead Yet, I loved the concept of journalist Nell Serrano being visited (or haunted) by the ghosts of the people she was writing obituaries for. I really wish more shows got a chance to find more viewers before being cancelled.

Continuing with more cancelled shows, NBC has cancelled Extended Family after one season. I also really enjoyed watching this show. Also cancelled are: Constellation (Apple +), HouseBroken (FOX) and The Other Black Girl (Hulu). With so many shows continuing to be cancelled, it really makes you hesitant to start new shows.


- On to more positive TV news, FOX renewed Alert: Missing Persons Unit for a third season. I've really been enjoying this show and I'm very happy to see that it will continue with a new season. And NBC has renewed Lopez vs Lopez for a third season. This is such a good and funny show, I'm also really happy it was renewed as well. And finally, The Conners was renewed by ABC for a seventh and final season.

No comments: