Saturday, June 8, 2024

Trailer: A Good Girl's Guide to Murder

The trailer for the new highly anticipated TV series A Good Girl's Guide to Murder is finally out. The series is based on the book A Good Girl's Guide to Murder written by Holly Jackson. It follows the mystery of a high school girl who was murdered. The first season will have six episodes and is scheduled to premiere on Monday, July 1st on the BBC. However, over here in the US, it will air on Netflix sometime in 2024. So far, a premiere date has not been released.

Side note, one of the reasons why I wanted to do a 30 Day Reading Challenge is because my reader's block was making it difficult to read my books. I have the entire A Good Girl's Guide to Murder series sitting on my shelf but I've been unable to read it nor any of my other books due to constantly dealing with reader's block. So far, I'm only on the third day of this challenge but it's off to a good start.

Anyway, I can't wait to see this show, I love a good mystery and the trailer looks good.


A Good Girl's Guide to Murder    (BBC and Netflix)

Description:

Pip Fitz-Amobi, a brilliant teen girl, is unsure whether schoolgirl Andie Bell was killed by her lover Sal Singh five years ago. They must see how far they will go to protect Pip from learning the truth if Sal Singh turns out not to be the murderer.

No comments: