Monday, July 22, 2024

What's On Tonight: My Life is Murder

Happy Monday!

Tonight is the back-to-back two hour two part season finale of My Life is Murder. I can't believe Alexa is somehow going to be accused of murder and have to clear her name. I hope this doesn't end on a cliffhanger I have to know if they solve the case and clear Alexa of murder. I really do love watching this mystery series.

10:00 PM EST

My Life is Murder season 4 episode 7: The Widows' Club, Part 1                                 10:00 PM EST                                                 BBC America


Description:

A man is incinerated inside a hyperbaric chamber in the wellness center of the exclusive Southern isle country club. Alexa and her brother, Will, infiltrate the facility, where a group of wealthy golf widows have the men running scared.


11:05 PM EST

My Life is Murder season 4 episode 8: The Widows' Club, Part 2                                 11:05 PM EST                                                 BBC America


Description:

Alexa finds herself on the wrong side of a murder investigation, fighting to clear her own name while avoiding the webs of three Black Widows.

No comments: