Thursday, August 22, 2024

Nesting: Emily in Paris set tour (Architectural Digest)

I have never seen one episode of Emily in Paris but I do love looking at sets of shows and movies. And this Architectural Digest tour of sets from Emily in Paris is just interesting and inspiring. Actress Lily Collins who plays Emily Cooper gives the tour which includes Agence Grateau, the office of where her character works at. Along with the restaurant the character Gabriel works at and his apartment. As well as a look at Emily and Mindy Chen’s apartment. I just love what the set designer/decorator did with these sets from all the details and colors and textures, it's fantastic.

As I said before I've never seen one episode of Emily in Paris but after watching this I just might. I love that there is so much that goes into telling a story and the way they are using these sets is really bringing to life Emily's story.

No comments: