Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Photo: 9-1-1 cast behind the scenes of the eighth season

I don't like to post a lot of behind the scene pictures of shows and movies because I don't want to see anything that's a spoiler. However, I had to post this behind the scenes picture from the eighth season of 9-1-1 because look behind the cast. Is that a Welcome Back Cap sign? It looks like it.

I definitely hope so because I'm not looking forward to seeing more of that horrible Captain Vincent Gerrard who was reinstated at the 118 fire station after Captain Robert "Bobby" Nash had quit (during a time when he was having mental health issues). Which is why I can't wait for Bobby to get his job back as captain of the 118.

Side note: I'm still not a fan of the mustache that Ryan Guzman's character Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz will have for the upcoming new season. And like Captain Gerrard, I'm really hoping the mustache will not be there for long.

Cast from L to R: Oliver Stark, Aisha Hinds, Peter Krause, Ryan Guzman and Kenneth Choi

No comments: