Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Fashion Meets Comics: Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn Sweatshirt

Happy Tuesday! How was everyone's labor day? It was very relaxing.

Anyway, I was looking at the DC Shop website this morning looking for something else when I found this Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn sweatshirt. I just love the bright and colorful artwork by Jen Bartel, it's so cute. I hate that summer is nearing its end, it's my favorit season but it is ending. I can't believe I have been looking at fall fashion items, which is probably why I'm actually interested in buying a sweatshirt despite it still being summer.

The price isn't too bad, I just wonder if there was a sale yesterday. I wish I had checked. Anyway, it's still a cute sweatshirt that I could see pairing with jeans, pants, skirts and even over dresses.

DC Pride Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy Smooch Sweatshirt in White                 $35.00                 DC Shop (shop.dc.com)

- Crewneck design
- Pre-shrunk
- Also available in light blue and light pink
- Art by Jen Bartel - Printed and shipped to order

No comments: