Saturday, August 8, 2026

Book of Interest: Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Official Baking Book

I found another fandom cookbook that I want to get, Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Official Baking Book. As the title states, it's all about baking. I have the first Avatar: The Last Airbender cookbook which has recipes inspired by each of the four nations. And according to the description for this baking cookbook, it seems to be focused on recipes that celebrate iconic moments from the series. I know what moment that's probably not in this book, is when Uncle Iroh made that tea from a wild flower that ended up nearly killed him. I can't believe he took a chance on that flower. Anyway, it will be interesting to see all the recipes that are in this coobook and what moments they were inspired by.


Book: Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Official Baking Book with recipes by Jenn Fujikawa and written by Marc Sumerak

Description:

Balance the elements of flour, sugar, water, and heat to find harmony in the kitchen...or at least controlled chaos and the company of Team Avatar in Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Official Baking Book.
In this warm and inviting culinary adventure, home cooks will learn to make dishes that celebrate iconic moments from the series--recreating tasty treats seen on screen, as well as the friendly faces of fan-favorite characters. From Appa Macaroons to Azula’s Lightning Bolt Bites, these sweet and savory signature dishes will bring the epic battles, heartfelt acts, and humorous lessons to life in your home.

With picture-perfect Dragon of the West teacakes to make Uncle Iroh proud and a few fun appearances of Cabbage Man's most durable produce, this book will sweep you off your feet and into Aang's world – no airbending required.

No comments: