Tuesday, August 25, 2026

DVD Tuesday: The Mandalorian and Grogu

I was waiting for The Mandalorian and Grogu to finally be released on DVD/Blu-ray. I can’t wait to watch this again. It’s one of the few movies, I went to the theatre to see this summer. And I’m really glad I went, I really loved this movie.

The Mandalorian and Grogu it’s fun and exciting. And the Resistance/New Republic’s fight against the Empire truly never ends. This movie also has a lot of heart. Especially when Din was sick and possibly dying and little Grogu was trying to take care of him. That was so sweet and sad at the same time. And doing all of this left Grogu on his own to not only fend for himself but to try his best to look after Din in hopes of him getting better.

I liked how Rotta the Hutt was shown, he didn’t want to be like his legendary horrible father Jabba. He wanted to be his own person. You can totally see that this is one of my new favorite movies. I can't wait to get this so I can re-watch it.


Starring: Pedro Pascal, Brendan Wayne, Lateef Crowder, Sigourney Weaver, Steve Blum, Jeremy Allen White, Jonny Coyne, Matthew Willig, Martin Scorsese, Hemky Madera, Stephen McKinley Henderson, Shirley Henderson and more

Director: Jon Favreau

Writers: Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni and Noah Kloor

Based On: Characters created by George Lucas

Description:

The evil Empire has fallen, but Imperial warlords remain scattered throughout the galaxy. As the fledgling New Republic works to protect everything the Rebellion fought for, they enlist the help of legendary Mandalorian bounty hunter Din Djarin and his young apprentice Grogu.

No comments: