Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Trailers for Fall TV Shows: Supergirl and Angel From Hell


Supergirl   Scheduled to air Mondays on CBS at 8 PM EST


This Supergirl trailer is really being hyped up but all I can see when I look at this is a bad parody of The Devil Wears Prada. I am so disappointed with this trailer because I was hoping this show was going to be something truly out the box amazing instead it's more like that SNL Black Widow parody movie.

This feels like a joke but not in a funny way. Well, at least I have Agent Carter to look forward to in the Fall. I had held off from talking about this show until it was actually picked up. I was really excited when they announced that Supergirl was going to be turned into a TV series. However, this trailer just makes the show look cheesy.

I hope the show is better than this trailer but I don't think I will be watching.


A show I do plan on watching is Angel From Hell.


Angel From Hell  Scheduled to air Thursdays on CBS at 9:30 PM EST

This show looks really funny and interesting and I'm really looking forward to watching it. Something different, can't wait. I like how it makes you wonder if she really is her guardian angel.

2 comments:

PrincessFanGirl said...

I'm not sure what to think about that Supergirl trailer except for WTF.

This can not be what they think we want for a superhero show.

Book Girl said...

I completely agree with you, this is not at all how I thought this show was going be.

This is like a bad Ugly Betty/The Devil Wears Prada parody meets comics.