Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Illustration of the Day: Wonder Woman's Reaction after being asked if she's dating Superman



Illustration: Justice League of America issue #90

Diana totally laughed out loud to that question. I was never a fan of Diana dating either Clark or Bruce. I always saw those three as being good friends almost like siblings.

Yet that's what issue #90 is about, Diana's feelings towards Bruce. She wondered about a possible relationship and used a machine to help her figure out her feelings. In the end she came to the conclusion that her and Bruce should just be friends.

Which was a good thing well at least to me. What's wrong with Diana dating Steve Trevor? I think Steve Trevor is really cool. I can't wait until this faux-mance between Wonder Woman and Superman is over so we can see Diana and Steve date.

No comments: