Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Summary: Sept. 29th



I know it's too early for Christmas but I bought "Call Me Mrs. Miracle" by Debbie Macomber, yesterday. I loved the movie and after seeing it, I wanted to read the book. I was planning on checking it out from the library but I found it on sale. I can't believe how many Christmas books I have seen already. I still didn't see a lot of Halloween books. Maybe Halloween isn't a very popular book theme. Which is a shame.

I'm nearly finished with "The Watsons Go to Birmingham - 1963". My review should be up tomorrow. It's a cute little book.

Yesterday, I got another Justice League t-shirt. What do you think? I love it. Still wish they didn't change Wonder Woman and Supergirl's costume colors. Their costumes don't need to be "girlie" for girls to like them.



Is anyone else watching "Fangasm" on the SyFy channel? I enjoyed watching "Heroes of Cosplay" so I going to give this show a chance too. I'm a little behind on my Fall TV shows. I did watch the first two episodes of "Sleepy Hollow" but I haven't watched "The Agents of SHIELD" yet. There are a few other shows I want to watch, maybe I'll watch a few today.

Well, I'm going to go relax and maybe watch some of the Friday the 13th movie marathon on right now.

So, bye for now,

Book Girl

No comments: