Tuesday, August 12, 2014

DVD Tuesday: Batman: Assault on Arkham and Muppets Most Wanted

Two DVDs that are out today that I want to pick up are:

Batman: Assault on Arkham


Even though Batman (voiced by Kevin Conroy) is the headliner, the real focus will be on The Suicide Squad. Amanda Waller (voiced by C. C. H. Pounder) has tasked the group to infiltrate Arkham Asylum which of course they will eventually meet up with Batman.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this. It just have to be better than the last DVD Batman and Son, because that movie was awful. I highly doubt both Kevin Conroy and C. C. H. Pounder would attach themselves to a losing project.



Muppets Most Wanted


I didn't get a chance to see this when it was in the theatres but I really want to. Who doesn't love the Muppets? They're just so wacky and crazy.

Well, for this movie Kermit is arrested for a crime that he didn't commit but his friends have no idea because in his place is the notorious criminal pretending to be him.


So, if I don't pick these up today then maybe this weekend.

No comments: