Saturday, October 11, 2014

New Book Purchase: The Blood of Olympus and A Vision in Velvet


These are the last two books I'm going to buy until the library book sale next weekend. I can't wait to see what books I can find.

I really need to get caught up with reading both of these series. I'm nearly finished with reading The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus book #3), so that will leave me with two more books while I'm four books behind for the Witchcraft Mystery series.


The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus book #5) by Rick Riordan

I got this last installment for the Heroes of Olympus from the bookstore on Wednesday evening right after picking up my comic books. I wasn't surprised that there was not that many of the books left on the shelf, this is a popular series.


- A Vision in Velvet (A Witchcraft Mystery book #6) by Juliet Blackwell

I picked this up from the bookstore today and even though I have only read the first two books I really like this series.

No comments: