Thursday, July 2, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Curious George Movie Posters


I love the Curious George movie (February 2006), it's so adorable and funny. In this delightful little movie, the man with the yellow hat (or Ted as he's called in the movie) went to Africa in search of a rare statue to display at the museum. However what he ended up finding was one cute little monkey.

George was so happy to have found a new friend that he stowed away on the ship going back to America. That little decision caused so much trouble for both George and the man with the yellow hat.

My love for Curious George goes back to reading the books as a kid so I was excited when it was turned it into a movie. And I loved the movie so much I had even started watching the cartoon series on PBS when it premiered in September 2006.

No comments: