Wednesday, November 4, 2015

30 Days of Geek Chic, Day 1: Jedi Knight Cardigan

I wanted to do another 30 Day Geek Chic Challenge but this time I wanted focus more on the chic aspect of things such as fashion, beauty, books, home décor, etc.. And just for fun I am going to include several challenges that will be mixed in throughout the 30 days.

There are so many amazing geek items that are out there, I couldn't help wanting to post them.

Starting off this first day of Geek Chic is this really cute Star Wars cardigan. This is just so awesome I could imagine wearing it anywhere. Don't you think it would be great to wear to work? You could show off you Star Wars pride while at work (well, that is depending on where you work).



Jedi Knight Cardigan    $40.00   Her Universe (heruniverse.com)

No comments: