Wednesday, November 25, 2015

30 Days of Geek Chic, Day 22: An Ahsoka Lives T-Shirt

My interest in Star War Rebels varies, I only started watching the show again because of Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Darth Vader and on the occasion of seeing Lando Calrissian from time to time. I'm not enjoying the show as much as I did with Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series, that show was just unrivaled.

It goes without saying that I'm a Star Wars fan but one of the best newly created characters was Ahsoka Tano. When she first showed up in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated movie, many fans didn't know what to think of her but I was immediately a fan. She was a pint size plucky little apprentice to Anakin Skywalker and with the cancellation of The Clone Wars animated series many fans (including myself) wondered what was to become of her.

Whoever at Disney that had the bright idea to add Ahsoka to Star Wars Rebels deserves a raise because she along with the other characters I mentioned above are the only thing that keeps me watching that show.

As an Ahsoka fan, this T-shirt is a must buy for me. I have to get this.




Ahsoka Lives Vintage Tee    $20.00    Her Universe (heruniverse.com)

No comments: