Friday, November 6, 2015

30 Days of Geek Chic, Day 3: My Little Pony Power Ponies Pack

I love watching the My Little Pony animated series and I have so many favorite episodes and one of them is when Twilight Sparkle, her friends and Spike were turned into comic book superheroes. I also like that episode because it gave little Spike a chance to shine, he's sometimes pushed to the sidelines on some episodes.

That's why for today's Geek Chic post, I chose this My Little Pony Power Ponies Pack. I think this is great but I'm also a little disappointed that Spike was left out of the six figure pack. You can't tell me there was no room in that box for a little dragon.

However, Spike is available in a smaller pack (see below), downside is you would end up having to buy Twilight and Fluttershy again just to get him.




My Little Pony Power Ponies 6 Figure Pack    $54.99 (sale, regular price $59.99)   Available Exclusively at Target (target.com)




My Little Pony Power Ponies 2-Pack with Spike the Dragon    $14.99   Available Exclusively at Target (target.com)

No comments: