Wednesday, April 6, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #96: Wonder Woman: The War Years 1941-1945

I recently bought the Superman: The War Years 1938-1945, I found it in the discount section at Barnes & Noble over the weekend. I would like to get this Wonder Woman as well as the Batman one too. I love reading old comic books and I think it's great that old issues have been collected into special editions.



Book: Wonder Woman: The War Years 1941-1945 by various writers and artists, edited by Roy Thomas

Description:

Wonder Woman, warrior princess of the Amazons, is among the most famous heroes of all time. From her introduction in 1941, she has been a shining example of feminism and the strength of womankind. But what was her role during the wartime of her creation? Wonder Woman: The War Years 1941-1945 details how she used her super speed, strength, and Golden Lasso of Truth during World War II to bring peace and justice to a turbulent world.

No comments: