Thursday, June 23, 2016

Fashion Meet Comics: A Bombshells Wonder Woman Swimsuit

If I was heading to the beach this summer this would be the suit I'd wear. My summer is mostly going be a staycation with me enjoying my city. Regardless, this suit is really cute and I love the retro design. The inspiration for this two piece suit is based on DC Comics Bombshells Wonder Woman.

I like it, it's different and very eye catching. The sizes for both the top and bottom are available in XS to XXL.





Top
DC Comics Wonder Woman Bombshells Swim Top       $34.50       Hot Topic (hottopic.com)

- Includes a gold foil Wonder Woman logo, removable halter straps, white tie accent and padded, molded cups



Bottom
DC Comics Wonder Woman Bombshells Swim Bottoms      $34.50      Hot Topic (hottopic.com)

- Includes a black belt and gold Wonder Woman logo buckle.

No comments: