Thursday, August 25, 2016

365 Days of Books of Interest: Day #236: Captain America: Peggy Carter, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

You don't know how much I regret not picking up this special Peggy Carter comic back when it was published. It was $7.99 and I was trying to save a few dollars from my already large group of comic books that I had picked up from the comic book store.

Although I can no longer find this in print, I still have a chance to read it in the digital edition. Unfortunately, it still cost the same but hey at least I will be able to read it.


Book: Captain America: Peggy Carter, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. by various writers and artists

Description:

Marvel has you covered with this essential look at Peggy's espionage career! In the dark days of World War II, Peggy Carter -- aka Agent 13 -- works with the French Resistance to liberate Nazi-occupied Paris. When she meets Captain America, will their mutual missions blossom into romance?

No comments: