Friday, August 26, 2016

Toy Corner: Funko Patty Tolan (Ghostbusters) + A Cute Graphic Print Hoodie

It must have been my lucky day when I was at Target yesterday. While roaming through the Pop Culture section I spotted this Funko Ghostbusters Patty Tolan. I looked for the other Ghostbusters characters but she was the only one I found and not to mention the only one on the shelf. I can't believe this is the first Funko I've bought since June and I'm glad it was Patty. Plus in a way it feels like a great way to show support for Leslie Jones.

Funko Patty wasn't the only thing I found, as I was walking through the kids section (yes, I do sometimes like to look around that section, I have found some cute items every now and then). Anyway, I immediately spotted this Cat & Jack Cat Print Hoodie. Isn't it cute, it was only $10.00. Not a bad find I think it's very Geek Chic. I like it because it's not the same old basic boring hoodie. 


Funko Patty Tolan (Ghostbusters)




Cat & Jack Hoodie

No comments: