Tuesday, November 1, 2016

DVD Tuesday: Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders

As much as I want to get Star Trek Beyond (which is also out today) and Independence Day Resurgence (I forgot this was out), I will buy them at another time. But for now, all I want to see is Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders.

I know I'm not the only one eager to see this movie, come on it has Adam West, Burt Ward and Julie Newmar reprising their legendary roles in this animated movie. It makes me proud that this movie was made because the 1960s Batman TV series is still a fan favorite and it's great to see it being appreciated.

Alright fans, who's picking this up today?



Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders

Description:

Batman and Robin have their hands full when Penguin, The Joker, Riddler and Catwoman combine their nefarious talents to threaten Gotham City.

No comments: