Monday, March 20, 2017

Fashion Meets Comics: Dooney & Bourke Avengers Handbag

I love a good satchel and I love this even more because it has the S.H.I.E.L.D. symbol and some of the Avengers symbols (Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye, Hulk and Thor) in bright colors all over it. But I'm really surprised that Iron Man's symbol is not on it.

This is such a cute bag, however, it would go in my category of "if I had the money I'd buy it" because it's $198.00. This is probably not the bag for anyone who likes large handbags, I was looking at the measurement and they are 7'' H x 8'' W x 3 1/2'' D putting it on the small size.

What do you think is it cute enough to splurge for or it's a wait until it's on sale for purchase? It's so cute.

Marvel's Avengers Nylon Bitsy Bag by Dooney & Bourke                   $198.00             Disney Store (disneystore.com)

- Nylon shell with genuine leather trim
- Double zip top closure with leather pulls
- Zip interior pocket with leather pull
- Two open interior pockets
- Interior leather key strap with toggle clasp
- Fully lined
- Two leather carry handles
- Removable, adjustable leather carry strap with toggle clasp
- Metal feet
- Golden and silvertone finish hardware
- ''Dooney & Bourke Since 1975'' embossed leather label inside
- ''Dooney & Bourke'' embossed metal label on front

No comments: