Monday, March 6, 2017

Nesting: Five Disney Flower Princess Mugs

I know I have an obsession with mugs, it's my thing, we all have one. Case in point, I even posted a Harry Potter Tea Cup Set this past Saturday that I'm interested in getting.

I have a growing collection that includes several Wonder Woman mugs, a Superman mug, a Justice League mug, two Peanuts mugs (one with Snoopy and Woodstock the another a Charlie Brown Christmas mug), several Looney Tunes mugs, a Lion King mug and more. Some of the mugs I use while others are mainly for my collection.

As if I should be looking at any more mugs, I spotted these five on the Disney Store site. These really beautiful mugs feature Tiana, Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White and Rapunzel and they are on sale for $10.00 each. I love the artwork on each mug and all the little details, they're all so pretty. According to the site they are ceramic, holds 10 ounces and are microwave and dishwasher safe.
  
Is there such a thing as having too many mugs? I really do like them.


Tiana Flower Princess Mug                                     







Cinderella Flower Princess Mug               






Ariel Flower Princess Mug






Snow White Flower Princess Mug






Rapunzel Flower Princess Mug

No comments: