Friday, April 28, 2017

Wonder Woman Movie Challenge: Day #36: Toy Corner: Mattel Wonder Woman Dolls

Earlier this week, I wrote that my Mattel Wonder Woman Movie Dolls showed up. I had ordered five dolls from Toys R Us and to not go completely over my budget I decided to wait to get the Queen Hippolyta and Horse doll until later.

It's fair to say that I'm excited to see the movie and that I possibly don't need any more Wonder Woman dolls. Now I have to figure out where to store them because I have no idea where I'm going to put them. But those are problems collectors deal with.


Wonder Woman Battle Ready Doll           $14.99






Diana Prince and Hidden Sword Doll           $14.99




Wonder Woman Shield Block Doll             $19.99




Wonder Woman Bow-Wielding Doll            $19.99





Wonder Woman and Horse                  $29.99




Back Cover

No comments: