Friday, April 21, 2017

Wonder Woman Movie Challenge: Day #43: Toy Corner: Funko Queen Hippolyta

I love this little Funko Queen Hippolota, isn't she adorable. I always thought Queen Hippolyta was an awesome character and one of my favorite versions is in the Wonder Woman animated movie. In it, she's an inspiring leader as well as a great fighter. The movie opens with her and the Amazons fighting against Ares and his minions and later on the ongoing years as ruler of Themysirca don't diminish her fighting skills. Because when Ares was yet again threatening the world she and the Amazons were again ready to battle and assist her daughter in the fight.

I hope the live action version of Queen Hippolyta will be just as inspiring and fierce. I can't wait to see the Wonder Woman movie. 


Funko Pop! Wonder Woman Movie: Queen Hippolyta         Price may vary depending on stores

No comments: