Monday, June 19, 2017

Shadowhunters Trailer and Two Sneak Peeks for S2 Ep13: "Those of Demon Blood"

I know I said this last week but this episode looks really good. From the sneak peek it looks like Jace is now in charge of the New York Institute instead of Alec. That sucks because Jace is far too unqualified and reckless for the job and I bet he goes on a power trip too.

I can't wait to see the fight scene between Maia and Jace because how can he expect the werewolves to accept getting tracking chips implanted in them. And I'm sure there is no way Magnus is going to hand over one lock of hair to the Shadowhunters, who knows what they would do with it. I can't believe Jace would lock up Simon what could that nerd have possibly done to warrant that. I wonder if jealousy is clouding Jace's judgment towards Simon for dating Clary.

Shadowhunters are not better than the Downworlders just because they have angel blood. And it seems to be that Shadowhunters are the ones who cause a lot of the problems with their arrogance, prejudices, etc. which is unfortunately aimed at the Downworlders. I have to see how this episode will end, hopefully with Jace being fired with Alec getting the job. But we'll see.


Shadowhunters                                                   Freeform                                     8:00pm EST (check local listing for time)








No comments: