Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Fashion: The Cast of "Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker" at the Los Angeles Premiere

Last night, while I was watching the live stream of the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Los Angeles premiere, I couldn't help thinking how amazing the cast looked. From Daisy Ridley to Naomi Ackie, they all look simply stunning.

However, I was disappointed with many of the outfits some of the celebrity guests were wearing on the blue carpet. Can you imagine being invited to the premiere and then decide to show up wearing some overly casual outfit? I can't believe so many of them didn't make the effort to look as amazing as possible. Yes, I'm talking about you Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes along with a bunch of other people.

Anyway, here are some of the casts' amazing looks, let me know which one of is your favorite.


Daisy Ridley (Rey)





John Boyega (Finn)




Oscar Isaac (Poe Dameron)




Adam Driver (Kylo Ren)




Kelly Marie Tran (Rose Tico)




Keri Russell (Zorii Bliss)




Naomi Ackie (Jannah)




Anthony Daniels (C-3PO)




Joonas Suotamo (Chewbacca)

No comments: