Sunday, January 5, 2020

Toy Corner: Harley Quinn Action Figure (The New Batman adventures)

When I go to the comic book store, if I have enough time, I like to look around the collectibles section to see what I can find. I don't know if you remember but back in May, I mentioned that I found 1998 The New Batman Adventures Harley Quinn action figure. As soon as I saw it, I had to get this action figure. I love that her pet hyenas Bud and Lou were included.

This was such a great find, I only paid around $30 (thanks to my membership discount) for it which is awesome for something that's pretty much mint condition. I just think this is really cool, Harley Quinn in her original costume with her two dangerous yet adorable to her pets.

Anyone else found any cool yet affordable collectibles, I would love to know what they are?

No comments: