Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Entertainment Weekly's "Wonder Woman 1984" Cover

I can't wait to see Wonder Woman 1984 and this cover is awesome. The New 52 really put an big emphasis on Wonder Woman using a sword and shield and unfortunately made its way into the first movie. Which is why I'm glad that the upcoming sequel will focus less on her wielding these weapons because she really doesn't need them. This was one of the things I missed about Wonder Woman and it's good to see at least the movie-verse making a return to it.

Side Note: if anyone is on the fence about seeing the Birds of Prey movie, please go see it. Guys, I can't overstate how fun this movie is, I'm thinking about seeing it again this weekend. I rarely go back to see a movie a second time, I usually wait until it's out on DVD/Blu-ray.

No comments: