Sunday, February 27, 2022

Photo: Aisha Hinds and Kenneth Choi

I don't like to post a lot of behind the scenes stuff for movies and shows (until after the finish product is released) because I like to be surprised whenever I watch something. 9-1-1 is currently filming scenes for the upcoming second half of the fifth season and the actors and crew members have been posting pictures which I've been doing my best to avoid. However, I had to post this recent behind the scene picture of Aisha Hinds and Kenneth Choi who play Henrietta "Hen" Wilson and Howard "Chimney" Han.

Once the show returns, it's going to be fantastic having Chim back and him and Hen back as best friends and paramedic partners. The first half of the season was truly lacking without this dynamic duo, can't wait to what's in store for them when the show returns.

Photo Credit: Aisha Hinds (Twitter: AishaHinds)

No comments: