Monday, February 28, 2022

Toy Corner: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Pink Ranger action figure

Power Rangers have been on my mind lately, I think it's such an underrated franchise. I really wish there was a streaming service that had all of the Power Rangers series because I would love to watch some of the older episodes. Anyway, I saw this mini Pink Ranger action figure and thought it would be cool to add to my collection.

I've seen other amazing Power Rangers collectibles which I'll post more later but as now what do you think of this mini figure? Is it something you'd add to your collection?

Super7 ReAction Figure: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Pink Ranger         Retail Price: $17.99

- 3.75” scale action figure with five points of articulation
- Includes: Power Bow and Blade Blaster

No comments: