Friday, August 5, 2022

Weekend Film: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie

I know I'm a day early for Weekend Films but I didn't want anyone to miss this movie.

To me, there's never enough Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I have been waiting patiently for the Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie and now it's finally premiering today on Netflix. This movie feels like a fun little nod to the Terminator franchise and I just love it.

I can't wait to watch this movie. I know some TMNT fans didn't like the Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles animated series because of the animation style but it's (or was, since it was cancelled by Nickelodeon) a really fun and interesting action-packed series. Which is why I do hope some of those fans will at least take a chance and watch the movie because it looks like it's going to be good.


Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie (Netflix)


Starring: Ben Schwartz, Omar Benson Miller, Brandon Mychal Smith, Josh Brener, Eric Bauza, Kat Graham, Haley Joel Osment and more

Directors: Andy Suriano and Ant Ward

Writers: Tony Gama-Lobo and Rebecca May

Based On: characters created by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird

Description:

When a mysterious stranger arrives from the future with a dire warning, Leo is forced to rise and lead his brothers, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey in a fight to save the world from a terrifying alien species.

No comments: