Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Teaser Trailer: Percy Jackson and The Olympians TV Series

I'm not sure what to think of this teaser trailer for the upcoming Percy Jackson and The Olympians TV series. It looks good while also feeling a bit generic. And the actors for Percy and his mother, Grover and Annabeth just seem so bland and boring. I'm sure they're talented or they wouldn't have been cast. I just wish they stood out a bit more.

Anyway, I love the Percy Jackson book series by Rick Riordan and despite not being a fan favorite, I also really enjoyed watching the movies. They weren't perfect but they were fun to watch. Which is what I hope the show will be as well. A good story that's fun and interesting to watch.

Percy Jackson and The Olympians will premiere with two episodes on Wednesday, December 20th on Disney Plus.

No comments: