Thursday, October 26, 2023

Nesting: Our Flag Means Death Mug

There is now official Our Flag Means Death merchandise. As soon as I found out, I had to post it. I don't know when the collection (which so far only has six items) launched but now fans can finally get official merchandise. And I know the first thing that I want, it's this mug. I love it, one side has the show's name/logo and "Every Captain Needs a Mate". While the other side has the second season promo image of Stede and Ed/Blackbeard in a heart shape.

No surprise I want this, I love mugs and watching Our Flag Means Death, so of course this would be the first thing I'd get. I do hope at some point a tote bag will be released because that's also something I would get.

Our Flag Means Death - Every Captain Needs A Mate Mug                        $14.95 (11 ounces)                                   HBO Shop (shop.hbo.com)

- Ceramic
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- Also available in 15 ounces ($17.95)

No comments: