Monday, October 9, 2023

Trailer for tonight's episode of The Irrational: The Barnum Effect

Tonight's episode of The Irrational looks like another interesting one with Professor Alec Mercer looking into a plane crash. But is it an accident or something truly suspicious? I guess the Professor and his team will try to figure it out.

What do you guys think of this new show? I found myself really enjoying it. Yes, it's another procedural. No, it's not that original with an expert helping to solve mysteries. However, I really like this show and the characters. And I also like the concept the show is going with because there's underlining mystery connected to a terrible attack that nearly cost Alec his life. I'm sure the mystery will continue to unwind throughout the season. Anyway, I can't wait to watch tonight's episode.


The Irrational season 1 episode 3: The Barnum Effect                                 10:00 PM EST                                                 NBC


Description:

After a passenger plane crashes into the Potomac River, suspicions focus on the pilot. Professor Mercer and the team are asked to investigate the pilot's personal motivations and piece together clues in the hopes of revealing the truth.

No comments: