Monday, November 6, 2023

Trailer for tonight's episode of The Irrational: The Real Deal

After last week's intense episode of The Irrational, it seems like the show is back to a more light-hearted one. It looks like Alec is going on a date (and solving a mystery) with Rose Dinshaw (who if I'm remembering correctly is a lawyer that has something to do with Crisis Management), she was introduced in the fourth episode Zero Sum.

I know Alec is going to be good at solving the mystery but I wonder how the date will go? I'm still hoping that Alec and Marisa will get back together at some point because they have great chemistry. But until then I'll see how Alec and Rose's date will go. I wonder if it will be a one off thing with her in the end making him acknowledge he still has feelings for his ex-wife. I don't know, I'll just have to see how this date will turn out.

As for the second plotline, I'm happy to see that Alec's sister Kylie is getting more screen time. And it looks her and her former sister-in-law Marisa will be trying to reconnect. A divorce doesn't just affect the couple but their family as well, so it will be interesting to see them hanging out together. And hopefully more often in more episodes.


The Irrational season 1 episode 7: The Real Deal                                 10:00 PM EST                                                 NBC


Description:

Alec's first date with Rose turns into a 24-hour excursion when they find themselves taking on an investigation involving a forged masterpiece. Marisa and Kylie attempt to revive their friendship, which has faltered since Alec and Marisa's divorce.

No comments: