Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Currently Reading: Justice League 3000 vol #1 (New 52) and Hawkeye vol #2 (Marvel Now)

I was going through my book shelves yesterday and found two I wanted to read: Justice League 3000 and Hawkeye.

The thing is I read the first issue of Justice League 3000 two years ago, and I'm just now finally getting around to reading the rest of the issues. Now as for Hawkeye, I read the first volume that I got from the library and I loved it so much that I ended up buying the first three volumes of the series.

I'm really trying to break my habit of waiting until forever to read my books it's a slow start but I am getting there.



Book: Justice League 3000 volume #1: Yesterday Lives (issues #1-7) by Keith Griffen and J.M. DeMatteis with illustration by Howard Porter and color by HI-FI

Edition: Single print issues

Description:

In the far flung future in the year 3000, the Justice League still exists and they're more familiar than you could imagine. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash and Green Lantern comprise the League, but how could these heroes still exist a millennium from now?





Book: Hawkeye volume #2: Little Hits (issues #6-11) by Matt Fraction

Illustrations by David Aja (issues #6, 8-11), Francesco Francavilla (issue #10), Steven Lieber and Jesse Hamm (issue #7), and Annie Wu (issue #8)

Color by Matt Hollingsworth (issues #6-9 and #11) and Francesco Francavilla (issue #10)


Edition: Trade

Description:

Ace archer Clint Barton battles Superstorm Sandy, digital doomsday, dog detectives, lady problems, murder for money and more as Matt Fraction and David Aja continue their exciting, adventurous reinvention of the arrowed Avenger! Plus: The tracksuits are back, and they're aiming to kill!

No comments: