Tuesday, November 10, 2015

30 Days of Geek Chic, Day 7: Framed Naruto and Sakura Artwork

For fans of Naruto and Sakura (or NaruSaku as some like to call them), I found five very beautiful framed pieces of artwork on Society6 by artist Kaleta.

Although there are eight different frames that you can select from, the artwork is also available to purchase without a frame.

Oh, I love them all and I could see arranging them on my wall as an art display. I do eventually plan to buy them and I want my first piece to be "Under the Same Umbrella". There is just something about that piece that I really like.




Nap Time by Kaleta   $32.00 (for the framed 12" x 10" size)  Also available in an additional size






Haters Gonna Hate by Kaleta    $32.00 (for the framed 12" x 10" size)  Also available in an additional size
 





Sleepy Time by Kaleta    $32.00 (for the framed 10" x 12" size)  Also available in additional sizes







Red String of Fate by Kaleta    $32.00 (for the framed 12" x 10" size)   Also available in additional sizes






Under the Same Umbrella   $32.00 (for the framed 12" x 10" size)   Only available in the 12" x 10" size

No comments: