Friday, February 21, 2020

DVD Pick: The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones

I considered myself to be a big Indiana Jones fan but it wasn't until recently that I found out there was a young Indiana Jones series. It was called The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles which it would later be renamed The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones when it was re-edit and released on DVD. The show starred Corey Carrier and Sean Patrick Flanery as the pre-teen and teen versions of Henry "Indiana" Jones, Jr. and aired for two seasons from 1992-1993. From what I gathered, the show follows young Indie as he goes on adventures and meets various historical figures along the way.

How did I not know this show existed? It's so funny because lately I keep finding a lot of shows from the 90s such as Hetty Wainthropp Investigates that I had no idea even existed. I've said this before and I'll continue saying it, I love watching and finding old shows. And as soon as I finish watching Hetty Wainthropp (I'm almost finished), I'll start watching this.

What old TV shows have you found or started watching?


No comments: