Friday, September 29, 2023

Nesting: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Mug

Depending on what you're a fan of, sometimes there's a lot of merchandise (official and unofficial). While other times there's very little or none at all. So, as a geek, there's no surprise I like finding interesting or fun fandom things. It's just nice having a little something from your favorite fandoms.

As some of you might know (especially if you visit Book Girl often), I love mugs. I have so many of them from regular to fandom ones. I was searching through Society6 looking at mugs when I found this Buffy the Vampire Slayer mug. I really like it because it has all these little symbols and icons that represent the show. It's Buffy the Vampire Slayer without stating it.

Buffy Symbology Mug by arthurpopular                                 $20.00 (11 ounces)                                           Society6 (society6.com)

- Ceramic
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Large handle for easy gripping

No comments: