Friday, November 13, 2015

30 Days of Geek Chic, Day 10: An Agent Carter T-Shirt

Lately, it's been getting a little bit easier to find Agent Carter merchandise maybe Marvel is finally starting to hear fans requesting for more. This makes me wish DC Comics would hear fans requesting for more Lois Lane merchandise.

I think Peggy Carter is cool and it's great this character is getting a lot of attention. Her story used to just revolve around Captain America but thanks to her TV series she has become the main focus. I can't wait for the second season.

So for today's Geek Chic, I found this really cute Agent Carter T-shirt. Just look at that shirt, I love all the details that is printed on it. That is so cool.




Agent Carter Collage Tee    $25.00    Her Universe (heruniverse.com)

No comments: