Sunday, September 4, 2022

Book Challenge: Matching Books and Mug

Happy Sunday Bookworms!

There's this fun book challenge going around where you post a picture of books that match the color of a mug. I love books and mug, so I thought I'd join the challenge and post something too. I went with two blue mugs because the six books that I ended up picking from my shelves were a combination of both blues.

Books Featured:

- The Hitchhiker by R.L. Stine

- Star Wars: Red Harvest by Joe Schreiber (Star Wars Book Club Pick for September)

- All-American Girl (All-American Girl book #1) by Meg Cabot (bought from a thrift store)

- Ways to Make Sunshine (A Ryan Hart Story book #1) by Renée Watson

- The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus book #5) by Rich Riordan

- Gabby: A Story of Courage and Hope by Gabrielle Giffords and Mark Kelly (bought from a library book sale)

No comments: